Freyssinet New Structures (PTY)Ltd, a B-BBEE level 2 certified company.
Freyssinet Posten (PTY)Ltd has recently restructured the organisation and the shareholding of the operations in South Africa and has created a new company Freyssinet New Structures (PTY)Ltd. We are proud to announce our B-BBEE status as a LEVEL 2 contributor with 51% Black ownership.
Soletanche-Freyssinet Group Management has taken the view that as part of our social responsibility, we wanted to embrace the B-BBEE codes in our local business in South Africa. In restructuring the business, we have allowed for a 51% shareholding by a Black Educational Trust. This affords existing and prospective customers multiple benefits under the new B-BBEE Codes.
Freyssinet New Structures (PTY)Ltd offers
the best technical and economic solution:
We work on all types of civil engineering structures, from the familiar to the most exceptional: footbridges, road bridges, power plants, liquefied natural gas tanks, offshore platforms, wind turbines, tunnels, sports stadiums and facilities, apartment buildings, commercial buildings, historic monuments and water tanks.
In working for owners, contractors and local authorities, our approach is always the same: we utilize our experience, expertise and specialist capabilities to create or adapt the solution that is
economically and technically best suited to each project.
Freyssinet New Structures (PTY)Ltd delivers innovation, performance and long-term durability, that’s our approach to meeting construction and specialist civil engineering requirements.
· Post-tensioning: Freyssinet prestressing and anchorages are widely respected for their outstanding performance and durability, achieved by controlling the production of their components and designing customised applications. We offer both Multi-strand Systems and Mono-strand Systems as bonded or un-bonded solutions to meet the customers’ requirements.
· Structural accessories: Freyssinet develops and produces accessories, such as bearings, expansion joints and earthquake protection systems, which are tailored to each structure.
o elastomeric, kilcher and mechanical pot or spherical bearings.
o Expansion Joints: Fabrication and installation, with Agrèment certification, of an extensive range of expansion joints, including bitumen Via-Joints.
o Freyssibar: Fully/partially threaded high yield reinforcing bars (1030 MPa) in diameters ranging from 25.6mm to 50mm along with all its possible ancillaries such as couplers, nuts, plates etc.
· Construction methods and heavy lifting: Freyssinet provides solutions for every project, both prefabricated and produced in situ: launching and assembly jacks, launching rails, stay cable towers and special handling systems (jacks, cables, air cushions).
· Cable Stayed structures: Freyssinet offers a broad range of cables, dampers, sheaths and parts used in the construction of cable-stayed structures such as stay cable bridges, Suspension bridges, Cable suspended roofs, etc.
· Geotechnical Products & Solutions: Freyssinet provides solutions to realize anchoring solutions in natural soils. These include active and passive ground anchors, soil nails, rock bolts and micro-piles.