Held on the 12th and 13th of June 2017 at the Vila Rosa Kempinski conference centre. This conference was aimed at addressing the issues and possible solutions for transportation problems within Kenya. Industry leaders and decision makers were present from different geographical markets on one common platform to discuss various business opportunities.
The audience is a mix of Ministries, Government Agencies, Development Banks, Financial Institutes, Infrastructure and Construction companies, Engineers,, Architects, Town planners and master planners, with a goal to create a practitioner focused platform and making it a leading global meeting place for infrastructure investment companies.
Objectives of this conference:
- Discuss the regions' land transport vision in adopting next generation policies, procedural and regulatory initiatives
- Policy, regulation and fiscal framework for PPP.
- Business opportunities among global investors.
- State of development in Kenya.
- Provide a platform for technology in Civil Engineering amongst industrial leaders.